Azodha, Inc. (“Azodha,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your Personal Information. This Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) outlines the types of Personal Information Azodha may collect; the means by which Azodha may collect, use, or share your Personal Information; steps Azodha takes to protect your Personal Information; and choices you are provided with respect to the use of your Personal Information. For the purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” (also known as “personally identifiable information” (PII) or “personal data” in some jurisdictions) is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. Unless otherwise stated, this Notice applies to Personal Information that Azodha collects through our website (“Sites”) or through your other interactions with Azodha.
To comply with certain data protection laws, we are required to disclose specific information regarding the categories of Personal Information (PI) we collect, and your rights with regard to that Personal Information. Following are the categories of Basic PI collected -
- Direct Identifiers: This category can include information such as real names, aliases, postal addresses, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, email addresses, account names, Social Security numbers, driver’s license numbers, passport numbers, and other similar identifiers.
- Internet Activity Information: This can include browsing history, search history, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. Additionally, it could also encompass communications, user-generated content, and inferences drawn from these data to create a profile about the consumer reflecting the consumer's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Location Information: This can include physical location or movements and travel patterns.
- Profile Information: This can include personal properties, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. It could also include employment-related information, educational information and financial information.
Additionally we collect Sensitive Personal Information. This category is recognized in many privacy laws, such as the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as needing extra protections due to its nature. This can include information like:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Genetic data
- Biometric data
- Health data
- Information about sex life or sexual orientation
- Certain types of financial information
Purpose for collection of information
We may use above categories of Basic Personal Information in order to provide you services and for our own internal business purposes, which include:
- Fulfilling your requests, including to register and administer your account and provide you the information, products and services that you request (including, where applicable, user activities associated with the licensing and use of Azodha tools and services, such as user authentication and credentialing).
- Enhancing your experience, such as by tailoring content and advertising and remembering your preferences
- Improving our Site and services, such as by improving the content, features and functionality of our Site and services, identifying popular features, enabling more accurate reporting, and improving the effectiveness of our marketing.
- As otherwise may be disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Customer Agreements and your Health-related Information
Azodha provides a platform that our clients ("Customers'') can use to develop various applications, such as web applications, mobile applications, text chatbots, voice bots, and VR apps (collectively, "Services"). We offer these services to our customers under specific agreements ("Agreements'') that dictate our use and disclosure of their users' Protected Health Information (as defined below) and other Personal Information. This Notice supplements those Agreements. If a term in this Notice contradicts an applicable Agreement, the Agreement will prevail.
In providing our Services, Azodha may collect electronic health record information, which includes Protected Health Information. This is personally identifiable health information safeguarded by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations ("Protected Health Information"). Your Protected Health Information may contain sensitive categories of information such as your race, gender, sexual orientation or preferences, and biometrics. We collect this information solely to deliver our Services to our Customers and only use the Protected Health Information as allowed under the relevant Agreement.
Our Customers determine how we use and disclose the Protected Health Information we collect through the Services. Your healthcare provider's collection, use, and disclosure of information about you is subject to your provider's own privacy policies and terms and conditions. If you're a patient or user of one of our Customers using a Service provided under an Agreement and have questions about your treatment or the handling of your health-related information, you should consult with your healthcare provider.
For any changes you wish to make to your Protected Health Information that your healthcare provider stores in our systems or uses in connection with the Services, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
How we share your basic personal information
We may share your Basic Personal Information for the reason(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect it, with your consent, at your direction, or in the following ways:
- Internal Sharing within Azodha: We may share your Personal Information internally among the Azodha subsidiaries in order to provide you our services and generally improve our product and service offerings.
- Sharing with vendors and other service providers: We may share your Personal Information with service providers who perform services for our behalf. These services may include activities such as direct mailing, fulfillment services, email-campaigns, digital advertising, hosting, and other IT services.
- In the event of a corporate transaction: In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to the party or parties of such transaction.
- Legal obligations and to protect our rights: We will disclose your Personal Information when we think it is necessary to investigate or prevent actual or expected fraud, criminal activity, injury or damage to us or others or when otherwise required by statute, regulation, subpoena, court order, or other law, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, or others.
Absolutely. Here's a more comprehensive rewrite:
Period of Personal Information Retention
Azodha maintains your Personal Information only as long as necessary to fulfill the original collection and processing purposes, which includes meeting legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting obligations. In addition, your Personal Information will be retained and used as required to resolve disputes and enforce our terms, conditions, and policies. The appropriate duration for retaining your Personal Information is determined by the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the potential harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, and whether these purposes can be achieved through alternative methods. Following the expiration of the retention period, your personal data will be safely discarded in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Personal Information: Your Rights
As a consumer, certain data protection laws endow you with specific rights regarding your Personal Information. These include:
- The right to confirm if we are processing your Personal Information, and to access it.
- The right to rectify inaccurate Personal Information.
- The right to erase Personal Information.
- The right to obtain your Personal Information in a portable format for transmission to another controller.
- The right to opt-out of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of PI, or (iii) profiling in furtherance of decisions that legally or similarly significantly impact the consumer.
You can exercise these rights by reaching out to us at 6176487306 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we dismiss your request, you may challenge that dismissal by contacting us at the same number or email.
Special Notice for California Residents
If you reside in California, the California Consumer Privacy Rights Act (“CCPRA”) may grant you additional privacy rights. Please note that these CCPRA rights don't apply to certain categories of Personal Information, such as personal health information, that are protected by HIPAA and other similar laws.
As a California consumer, under the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), you are granted the following rights:
Request Information: You have the right to request details on the categories of personal information Azodha collects, the sources from which this information is collected, the purpose of collecting, selling, or sharing (for targeted advertising) this information, and the categories of third parties to whom this information is disclosed, sold, or shared (if applicable).
Opt-Out Rights: If Azodha sells or shares your personal information (for targeted advertising), you have the right to opt-out (or opt-in for children under 16).
Right to Non-Discrimination: Azodha will not retaliate or practice discriminatory behavior if you exercise your CPRA rights.
Limit Use of Sensitive Personal Information: You can limit Azodha's use of sensitive personal information to the extent necessary for providing services or goods as expected by an average consumer.
Azodha does not sell or share your personal information as per the definitions given by CPRA. If we use or disclose sensitive personal information other than as allowed by CPRA, it may be used or disclosed to a service provider or contractor for specified purposes. As a California consumer, you can limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal information by contacting Azodha at our contact number or emailing us at email@example.com.
You can exercise these rights twice a year, free of charge, by contacting us at our contact number or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your identity before processing your requests.
Azodha may sell or license de-identified datasets derived from your information for lawful purposes, such as to support researchers. The de-identified datasets will not contain any Protected Health Information as defined by HIPAA.
California residents also have the right to request details on the disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. You can make this request by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at our address. Please use the subject line or attention line "California Rights" in your communication.
Data Collection Technologies
We Don't Sell Personal Information
Azodha doesn't sell Personal Information or use it for targeted advertising or profiling.
Your Choices; Interest-Based Ads
Azodha encourages you to convey to us your preferences on how we use your Personal Information.
Information of Children
Azodha's services aren't designed for or directed to children below 18 years of age.
Do Not Track
Azodha does not currently respond to web browser Do Not Track signals due to the lack of uniformity among such signals. For more information about these signals, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Links to Other Websites
Azodha's services may contain links to other sites that aren't owned or controlled by us. We encourage our users to be cautious when they leave our site and to review the privacy policies of these other sites.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to change or replace this Notice at any time. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes or updates to the Privacy notice. We will indicate the date that the Notice was last updated at the top of this page. If we make material changes that would impact your use of the Sites or your privacy rights, we will endeavor to notify you of the changes, such as by posting a notice directly on the Sites or by sending an email notification if you have provided your email address to us.
Securing your information
We use reasonable safeguards aimed to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Personal Information we collect and maintain. You should keep in mind, however, that no data transmitted over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Sites.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org